Here at Broadway Oyster Bar we do not accept traditional reservations; however, we do have a system called preferred seating to help minimize our guests' wait. Unlike a reservation, there will not be a table waiting for you when you arrive, but if a table is available you will be seated immediately. If we are on a wait, your party will be moved to the head of the wait-list in the place of your preferred seating time, and once a table opens up that will accommodate your party, you will be seated.
A few things to keep in mind if making a preferred seating or joining us as a walk-in:
- Everyone in your party MUST be present to be seated.
- Preferred seating is for those dining ONLY. If you're coming down to drink or enjoy live music during kitchen hours only, we ask that you utilize the stools at the bar. Tables become available for those drinking once the kitchen closes or we are no longer on a wait and hosting is complete.
- When we are on or encountering a wait for tables, we ask our customers to please be considerate of their fellow diners and limit their time at the tables to TWO hours.
- If you are coming for dinner and also intend to stay for music, we ask that you schedule your preferred seating for 9:00 pm or later. Music typically starts at 10:00 pm, and you may have your table for the duration of the evening. While we do have free live music several times a week, most shows are not free. Please be aware of the cover charge that will be in addition to your bill. All the money goes to the band, not the Oyster Bar, and allows us to continually offer our customers great bands, both local and national.
- Sorry, but we do not offer separate checks. We can take multiple forms of payment, cash or charge, but all guests will be on one itemized check.
- 20% gratuity for parties of 7 or more is suggested, not required.
- We do not accept preferred seating on Mardi Gras Parade Day.
- Guests just drinking at BOB may sit at either bar, at the drink rail or at the tables out front on the sidewalk.
If you have a large group and would like to consider having a private party, please contact us between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday at 314-621-8811.